The active genetic material of chimpanzees is 99% identical to that of humans. I have met people who were less than 99% human.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Is This Your Dog?



I found this dog, whom I call Sparky, in PJ on the evening of the 30th (Sunday). He is a yellow mixed breed, about 15kg, very healthy, neutered. Wearing a collar. He seems adult but young, a year or two old, I think.

If you know this dog -- maybe he is yours? -- please get in touch with me ASAP. I can't keep him and couldn't even have him temporarily at my house (one of my dogs is very fierce), so I took him to the SPCA. They will hold him for 10 days for his owner to claim; after that, he is up for adoption. If you want him, you can 'reserve' him ahead of time, in case his owners don't show up.

Sparky is a bit timid, probably due to being lost, but very sweet and friendly once he trusts you. He played very nicely with my friend's dog. He would be good with children and other dogs, or as a spoiled only 'child'!

I am committed to finding Sparky a good home. If you are interested in him, let me know! Or go straight to the SPCA and ask about Sparky from PJ. Talk to Reve, if possible. (Her name is pronounced "Rev.") I would like to line up a new home for him right away, in case his owners don't claim him.

3 Comments:

Blogger fishtail said...

How I wish the dog was the one I lost 2 years ago. She was never found :( Hope someone claims Sparky.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Putnumber Editor said...

wow, nice blog here... just drop by and say hello to you! monkey?

1:14 AM  
Blogger __mars said...

need update =(

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter

Baby long-tailed macaque in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
Save a Primate!
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]


© 2001-2004 WebRing Inc. - Help - Browse WebRing

The Great Ape WebRing
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]